Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Today was a special day...and not just because of the Super Bowl. We celebrated my niece's first birthday! She was too cute! I can't believe it has been a year since she arrived...check out the Family of Four blog (link to the right) for her birthday post and stay tuned because I'm sure there will be party details posted soon!


Ryan and I stayed in for the game. We had some wings to cook and some dips to eat, so we stuffed our faces, watched the commercials and the Who, and fast-forwarded through the game and said woohooo! when the Saints won (I picked them cuz I love the city of New Orleans..I don't know why Ryan picked them...we don't really follow pro football). Anyway, here is the spread on the ottoman...

Wings...mmm...the smell alone will open up your sinuses.

And to cool things down...and eat something green...


We made these last night. Ritz cracker-peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chocolate and drizzled in white chocolate...Ryan had to have the drizzle for presentation ;).



And the reverse...These are good enough to share and pretty enough to put behind a glass counter at a candy shop...


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: