Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meeting Loralei

You may remember a few weeks ago, I went to my friend, Jamie's, baby shower. Baby Loralei was due today, May 1, but on April 21 after an unexpected induction, then c-section, she graced us with her presence a little early...all 7lbs 13oz and 21 inches of her.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting her in person at Jamie's home in Fayetteville. Let me just say, she is precious, tiny, and a beautiful addition to an already amazing family.


This is Jamie, her husband, Nick, and baby Loralei Dove.

I'm happy to say mom and baby are doing well. Nick and Jamie are already amazing parents, and I wish them all the happiness in the world during this beautiful transition in life.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Baby and family!!! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I heart this! And I love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete