Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inspiration for "Into the Sunset"

I was canceled from work today, so I used some of my free time to go on a jog in the cold weather (something that I do not prefer). It was on this run that I came up with the name for this new blog. I had considered blogging before but never really knew what it should be about.

Today it came to me...why not our every day journey? Ryan and I are in our first year of marriage which seems to me like a good start to a story rather than the ending. Didn't you always wonder what happened in movies when they walk into the sunset at the end, finally finding peace and happiness? What did they do after the sun had set and reality slaps them in the face with the sunrise on the next day? Is there such a thing as "happily ever after?" Well I don't really know for sure, but this is a place where you can see our journey unfold and a place where family and friends can stay updated since we live so far away from the people we love most (those that may actually care what is going on in our day to day lives). So let us begin.

Once upon a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment