Saturday, December 26, 2009

A few final Christmas Pictures...and then I'll stop, I promise

I know, I know...It's over...Christmas has come and gone, but before I let it go completely, I need to share a few more pictures.

Here is the tree again with some presents. Last time it was looking a little sad.

Duke was ready to get to those bones that were just out of his reach for the past week.
Ryan surprised me with a new mixer...I've been cursing my hand-held mixer for far too long...oh the fun that awaits me! ;)
Here we are Christmas morning...sometime between opening presents and heading out the door to join the family for breakfast at Kim's house.

Christmas night...self portrait.

Reece with his new wink ;).


Clara...aka...Little Miss Christmas '09. We should've made her a sash and put a tiara in that pretty head of hair!


Family of four...see link to their site to the right.
Now...prepare yourself...you are about to see the MOST photogenic couple EVER..
Blink #1:

Blink #2


Third time is a charm!

Well if you don't count the 3 or 4 attempts before these 3 when my stupid camera quit flashing and made the pictures super dark so you couldn't even see us...but that wasn't our fault...right? anyone? hello?
Oh well we're not tryin' to be supermodels anyway...just needed a photo to add to our yearly Christmas pictures.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Christmas weekend!
Love,

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous u have a mixer! The little girl is so cute! and the last few pics made me laugh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not putting the snuggie picture on here! :) I used it last night and it took everything in me not to sit on the couch and raise my arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were these pictures made with your new camera? the last picture of you and ryan is really good. Sarah beth said I should not comment on every picture. she said I could comment of only one. Sorry!! Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas night self portrait. Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the picture of your tree with the presents. I know you will enjoy the Kitchen aid mixer. It is so much easier than using a hand held one.

    ReplyDelete