Friday, July 23, 2010

Weird Dreams

If you've known me long enough, you know that I have some WEIRD dreams. They're usually pretty humorous looking back, sometimes scary, but almost always weird. Why I have weird dreams, I have no idea. But I could probably blog only about my dreams and have a good story every week. I'm not on any medications that could do it, and I'm a pretty restful sleeper (although Ryan may tell you otherwise, and my dentist recently told me I grind my teeth and must have tension when I sleep...news to me!).

Anyway, last night's dream still has me laughing, although while I was in it, I was pretty scared...it seemed so real! The details are a bit hazy, but it went something like this:

The first thing I remember is me in a donut store/bakery...

with a large gun under my left arm.

I approach the counter and demand they open the donut case. As I start pulling out the ooey, gooey treats another band of robbers come in and steal from another case and make a fast get away. I noticed the donuts that they took had pretty, colorful icing. I thought, If I'm going to steal all this stuff, I better get the ones that taste the best. So, I demand the attendant to open another case full of cakes. I tasted a red velvet cake that looked like a red cake on the outside, but was filled with an ooey gooey cream cheese icing in the inside (That's how vivid this dream was!).

I decided I would take that along with my donuts.

When I got home (a home that I've never seen in real-life). Ryan was there, not concerned at all that I had just robbed a bakery at gunpoint! It was at that point and only at that point that I realized I did something wrong. Why did I steal those donuts and not just buy some...it's not like I don't have any money. And I bet that place had cameras...I didn't even wear a mask or gloves or anything! They are gonna find me and put me in jail! The remainder of my dream consisted of hiding guns, hiding from the police, and hiding from suspicious neighbors who thought they could find the donut thief!

Does this mean I didn't eat enough yesterday? Maybe.

Does it mean I haven't had a donut in 2 weeks, 3 days, and 13 hours, and could be having withdrawals?...probably.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

Does it mean I should probably go eat a donut soon so no one gets hurt?

I vote YES!

1 comment:

  1. You've probably been looking at your daily mile stats too much! ;-)

    ReplyDelete