Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Golf



I'm going back to last weekend to try to catch up on a few recent events. Labor Day Monday was my first experience on a golf course. I didn't attempt any golfing because of my bum hip.

...or let's just be honest...because me attempting to hit a golf ball with any force greater than required in put put could be ugly...and dangerous (to others). So, I drove the golf cart and took pictures. A great way to spend a beautiful afternoon!


Sorry there's only a few pictures. Unfortunately it takes FOREVER to upload pictures to blogger...especially since I got my new camera. If any of you probloggers out there know of a faster way to upload pictures, I would greatly appreciate any advice. AND I would share more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I use flickr (which you have to pay for after 200 pics) but absolutely love it. It think the pictures look better on the blog (it gives you the html code for the picture) ...and (after you pay for it) it stores the large picture file - so that is how I store most of my pictures ;-)

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/airrikajswan/

    you can also add your photos to groups, make contacts and get feedback on your photos ;-)

    ReplyDelete