Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Duke!!

This is my baby.


He turns 4 today.


We loved each other from day 1.

I took him everywhere.

It may seem like I carried him everywhere.

And apparently I only had one shirt back then.


He has always loved to swim.

And use his sniffer.

And ride in the car.

Not much has changed since then. He has grown a bit, but he's still the sweetest, snuggliest pup in the whole wide world.

Happy 4th birthday Duke!
In other news, we are headed south tomorrow to eventually make our way to Orlando. We will be making stops in Birmingham, Dothan, and Ocala before we finally make it to Orlando. So far, it looks like we will have some nice weather. And of course Saturday, Jan. 8th, is the Disney Half Marathon! I'll try to keep the updates coming this week, but I'm not sure what my internet status will be. Either way, I'll miss ya, I love ya, and will be thinking of ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment