Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mosquitoes Bite

Anyone who has spoken to me since the move to Jonesboro knows that I was initiated into the land of mosquitoes very quickly (read: day 1). I am happy to report that the majority of the bites are gone and I no longer look like I have some horrible disease (well that may be up for debate).

Here are a few snap shots of my ankles...they really liked my ankles. Although I had some bites on every exposed area of skin (and some unexposed areas), the majority of damage was around the ankles and lower legs. You'll also see there's a reason that I'm a nurse and not a leg model...or maybe it's because I'm a nurse and on my feet all day that I can never be a leg model...oh well, I guess we'll never know. ;)


Exhibit A

Exhibit B


and C



The evidence is clear: 1. I was nearly eaten alive by tiny, flying insects and 2. I will never be a foot/leg model.


In other news, I made a Facebook album of a few more pictures to show some "after" pictures (some have actual furniture and home decor in them). Click HERE to see it!


1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!! I heard on TV they are attracted to stinky feet.... not saying your feet are stinky, but I thought that was interesting!

    Your house is beautiful!!! I really like how you did the separate dog yard.

    ReplyDelete