Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School Days....

Today is the first official day of the Spring semester (my final semester of grad school..God willing). I was excited and ready to get started, or at least I thought I was...As I stared at the course agenda for the semester, I began to develop a plan, then a headache. Then, about an hour into my "pretest" for a review class geared to prepare us to take the certification exam required to practice as an NP, I decided I would have been just fine for another month or two without having to revisit my life as a student. The pretest was difficult and discouraging to say the least and only magnified the amount of work I will have to put into my studies this semester while somehow managing to work, stay present in my marriage, and take care of the house and the dogs, oh and take care of myself to keep from going crazy. But people do it all the time, right?? Surely I can too. Only 4 months and 2 days til graduation!
-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can do it and we are here to help in any way possible.Just let us know how. You are such a self motivated young lady and I know that you can do it. I just hope some of your determination and self motivation would rub off on me. We are very proud of you and know that you can do it. It may be tough at times but with God's help and guidance, He says all things are possible. You do your part and God will do His. We love you and are so proud of you. I wish I knew how to post my comments from me but Bobby and I know only do choose anonymous for the comments to be posted.YOu will have to teach us how to become known. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete