Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meet Turtle

Yesterday evening, while wandering through Walmart's pet section, we came upon some of the cutest dog toys. I couldn't pass this one up...


It has Duke's eyes.

droopy and puppy-like...I'm a sucker for this sort of thing.

What is it, you say? It's a turtle....


..with a squeaker in its head. Duke is in love...and so am I. I tried to look for more info on these little toys but didn't come up with much. They are DanDee Collector's Choice stuffed toys and dog toys...sold at Walmart, Amazon, and some other various sites. And I will say that it is day 2 and the toy is still intact...stuffing and all. It typically takes 24-48 hours for Aspen and Duke to tear a seem, rip out the stuffing and the squeaker and viciously argue over who gets to play with the deflated toy, so I think it safe to say that these toys are fairly durable since it has survived thus far.
I give it a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment