Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Love Taking Pictures of Food

In case you haven't noticed, I got a new camera somewhere between here and here (if you click on the links, you will notice the difference immediately). I quickly discovered that some of my favorite photos came from the kitchen.


And it's not because I'm obsessed with food.


Because I'm not.


It's just fun to try new recipes, taste new foods, take pictures, eat, and repeat.


Okay, maybe I'm a little obsessed, but I still think I'd like the pictures even if food wasn't my reason for living. Plus, I guess the food makes it a little easy on the novice photographer...it doesn't move, you don't have to beg it to smile, and when you're done taking pictures, you can eat it.










I still have a lot to learn with my new camera...maybe I should learn to love other subjects to photograph.
My hips would thank me.

1 comment:

  1. What is the strawberry object? It looks so delicious. Would love to have a taste of all of this. Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete