Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Years


I can't believe it has been 2 years since we stood on the beach and said, "I do." We have come a long way since then, and I'm thankful for everyday we have together.

Ryan surprised me at work yesterday (I'm a day late on this anniversary post) with a beautiful bouquet. Getting flowers never gets old...I would have fresh bouquets all around the house if I could!

We are headed to Birmingham tomorrow to meet up with Ryan's family. From there, I will be headed to Washington D.C.! Ryan's mom is coming and his sister will be joining us on Saturday. I will be attending a conference on Friday and Saturday, then we'll have a little time for some sight-seeing before we head back on Tuesday. I've never been to D.C., so I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pictures next week!
Happy Anniversary to us...and here's to many more!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What beautiful flowers. I love flowers too. I usually go buy me some cut flowers every time I give the house a good cleaning as my reward for the work that I have done. Sometimes people think they are a waste of money but not me they are worth every penney!!!! May God bless you with many more to come. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete