Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love Songs

You know how sometimes a song comes along that just belongs to you and your spouse. Well, it happens to us occasionally, but it's usually not your typical love song.

For a recent example: Last weekend, Ryan said you need to download this song by Sugarland...and before he was finished telling me the name, I was already bopping around, singing, "Stuck like glue. You and me, baby, we're stuck like glue. Wah oh, wah oh, stuck like glue..." Listening to the lyrics, you can see where it quickly has become our "love song" of the moment.

But then, somewhere along the line, I watched the video. It made me laugh...I thought, well too bad the video doesn't fit us at all.

Then, I watched it again...Well, maybe that's kinda like us after all. Ryan always tells me that I was put on this earth just to aggravate him. In the most endearing way possible, mind you.

I think I was too (hey, somebody's gotta teach a man how to snuggle and be all domestic).

Anyway, here's a link to the video. Perfect for falling in love ;).

Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment