Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Season is Here!

Talk about a catch-up day! This is my 3rd post today (trying to catch up for the past couple weeks), so be sure to scroll down and get caught-up along with me!



After our 10 hour drive yesterday, we promptly headed to town to pick out a tree. We didn't have the energy to decorate last night, but this morning we got it all done!


We try to get a new ornament for any new place we visit. So here's a look at the new ornaments we collected this year.

Orlando and Disney World in January

Another from Disney in January, this one representing the half marathon.

Washington DC in May
Branson in October.


Dothan, AL in November...The peanut capital!


This is an ornament that Ryan's mom gave me just a few days ago. I love it! My real mixer was my favorite Christmas present last year.


Here it is...all put together! A daytime picture doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea!



Did anyone else start decorating this weekend?





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments. I think the peanut one is my favorite of the ones you showed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you displayed and took pictures of the ornaments. Your tree is so pretty. Taking pictures of them will help you remember when you got them. Glad you liked the ornaments. I wanted to get by Lake Buena Vista to get another Mickey ornament for yall to remember this year's half marathon. Will you send me the picture of it on my email so when I make it down again , I can get one similar?

    ReplyDelete