Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Overdue Orlando Post

I know, I know...the suspense has been killing you. I promised an Orlando post, and we've been back for two weeks, and still no post.

Well, your wait is finally over. We had a wonderful time. This year, we drove and took our time traveling down to Orlando. We visited family along the way. During our time in Orlando, we spent a day at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure to see the new Harry Potter park. We also spent a day at Sea World.

The whole week led up to the long awaited Disney Half Marathon (which will have its own post). It was my favorite part of the trip. The only downside was that we had to get in a car after the race and drive 9 hours to Birmingham, then 7.5 hours the next day to get home in time to get back to work on Monday. The driving ultramarathon is something I could've done without.

Anyway, click here for a sampling of photos from the trip.


1 comment:

  1. Ryan looks so skinny in the picture with his beard!! I love the pictures; you are such a good photographer. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete