Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Video for Your Enjoyment

This video made me laugh out loud. This is how I felt after my first half-marathon. This last one, I had almost no muscle soreness at all. Of course, I did finish a full hour later than my best time. So, speed probably has something to do with it. I'm sure if I ever make it to the FULL marathon, this is how I'll be feeling the day after.

Now, if you're wondering what happened to that last guy, just take a close look at Bobby's shirt below...
Let's just say 13.1 (or more) miles of friction can do it to anyone.
I'll get around to posting more about our trip this weekend. I'm still in the process of unpacking if that tells you anything. I'll get it done eventually!

2 comments:

  1. ouch! it makes me cringe everytime I think Of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of all of you especially Ryan. What an accomplishment.!!!!His Dad was soooo proud of him as well. Let me know which picture you want in your frame. Just got home yesterday and I am trying to find a clear spot in the house. Congratulations to both of you. The pictures of you two together are priceless!!!!Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete