Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spinning!

A few weeks back, Ryan and I invested in a spin bike. He (we) put it together, but this is him working hard while I run and grab the camera.

I would have loved to have this when my hip was injured, but I'm super happy to have it now to use between runs, so I can incorporate more cardio into my routine without risking re-injury.

The test ride...jeans and all.

It may not look like much, but 30 minutes on this baby and you'll be crying "Uncle" before you're done with the first set of intervals.

At least I was.

Maybe it's just me.

Running is my happy place...Spinning is my torture device.

In a good way.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I feel your pain! I bought a spinner for my bike and it is a very love hate relationship! Its great to have low impact in the workout routine. keep it up

    ReplyDelete