Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cowtown 1/2 Marathon

Last weekend, I ran another half marathon in Fort Worth, TX. I went with my friend, Laura, and her sister, Becca. We had a great time!

This Laura (on the left) and me after the race. She ran the FULL marathon and did awesome!

Here is Laura and her beautiful sisters..and her precious little niece.



Here's our whole group. Becca had a group of friends running the half marathon also, so there was a great turnout!

I ran this half in 2:04:01 which puts me back to to where I was prior to my injury! I have been hesitant on looking for another marathon to work toward, but I feel almost confident enough to put it back on my goal list for this year.

I'll keep you posted...


As for now, I have another half marathon scheduled. You may remember we ran the Germantown, TN 5K last spring. Well, this spring we are running the half marathon. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's a relatively small race, and it should have a pretty scenic course through Germantown. It's only a little over two weeks away!


No comments:

Post a Comment