Monday, January 28, 2013

Yes, More Tummy Time

Somehow, I always post about the time Rylie spends on her tummy.  It only takes up about 0.5% of her entire day, but for some reason, she uses that time to do some cool stuff.
 
 
Rylie will be 3 months old tomorrow.  It's amazing to me how suddenly she was able to go from rubbing her face into the floor to lifting her head and looking all around.  It was like the flip of a switch and it just happened.

 
Developmental milestones are fascinating.

 
And so is the fact that my almost-three-month-old daughter is well on her way to beating me in a push up contest. 
 


2 comments:

  1. I have something for Rylie to make that tummy time more enjoyable. It has been too long since we have seen her. She is doing great! Is she still rolling over? Hugs and kisses from Nonny! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put her peek a boo bear in. Front of her to see what she will do

    ReplyDelete