Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow :)

Snow makes me smile. Here are some still pictures that I took on my run this morning.

I took this for Ryan. There is a wooded area down our road with this sign at the entrance...I think it should belong to him ;).



So purdy...




I love this...the white and green hills...the lake in the distance...the hazy look that the falling snow creates...sigh...

This is the view from our back porch...you've probably seen it in pictures before.



Now excuse me while I go sit on the couch and watch the snow fall 'til it just can't fall anymore.

2 comments:

  1. You should save one of these pictures or take one with you two and the dogs for your next year's Christmas card. These pictures look like a postcard. i don't remeber seeing the sign with Ryan's name on it. it would be nice if it did belong to him. Oh well, just a dream. Love you, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures I get that sense of quiet that snow brings about while looking at them. You're crazy for running in that weather though!!!!

    ReplyDelete