Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Photos

My second post for the day!
I got the itch to do some fall pictures with Ryan this weekend...as photographer and subject. This was a bit tricky, especially since Ryan has about a 5 minute attention span when it comes to getting his picture taken (he didn't even shave for the photo op). I also don't have a remote for my camera, so I was doing a lot of running back and forth to set up the shot, then get in the shot. Here's a few that turned out alright after some editing.












We tried to get a shot with the dogs, but this pretty much sums up how that went:

Not too bad for 15 or 20 minutes in the backyard, behind the shed. I'm trying to convince Ryan to do a few more shots next weekend. I still have to get a shot that I like for a Christmas card!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great. Get a remote. You will love having it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good. Maybe we can get you a remote for Christmas . We need some suggestions.Love you, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete