Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bed Head


Lately, Rylie has decided 5:30pm is bed time.  She wakes up long enough for a feeding or two, but other than that, she's out.  Last night was supposed to be her bath night.  Well, she slept right through it, and I didn't have the heart to wake her up and stick her in a cold sink.
 
This, in turn, led to a morning bath.  So, after her swim in the jetted tub this morning (a new experience for her and she LOVED it), she dozed off for her long morning nap...wet hair and all.
 
Before I knew it, she looked like this:
 
Then she turned her head...

 
And I told her she looked like an elf.

 
I think she was slightly offended.

 
She got over it quickly, though, and stretched it out.

 
I wondered where she got the idea for this crazy hairdo.  Then, I saw her studying her daddy's hair.
 
oooh, I see...

 
They are a happy, spiky-haired pair.

 
And you gotta love that sleepy smile.
 


1 comment: