Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tummy time for baby, Back time for puppy

 I have so much to catching up to do with our recent road trips, Rylie's first Christmas, and Rylie's first snow. December has been a busy month. 

While going through my photos, I came across these pictures from just before we left for Gatlinburg.  We didn't have internet in our cabin, so now it's catch up time!

Copper is always very interested in Rylie when she's on the floor. 
 
I think he also likes her fluffy blankets.
 
But mom, I want to play on the fluffy, pink blanket.
 
And so, while Rylie practiced her tummy time, Copper worked on his back time.
 



He's developing his ab muscles.

Or maybe he's just using his arm as a chew toy and landed on the blanket.


1 comment:

  1. Sneaky Copper! Hopefully they will be best friends since she is sharing her blanket,! Love, nonny

    ReplyDelete