Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baseball Party!

Reece chose to have a baseball themed birthday party. It was held at Hickory Park...at the baseball field, of course. The kids had a blast playing baseball and I probably had just as much fun watching!

Here is the Birthday Boy with his custom-made, appropriately-themed birthday shirt (would we expect anything less of his mother/my sister?)



Grandpa, Ryan, and Grandma chatting and watching the game.


Ryan played catch with Kent for a bit...yeah his arm was sore the next day ;)



There was a HUGE turnout...I've never even had a birthday party that big!

Reece up at bat (his number was 5 since he is 5 years old..cute)

Some cute little baseball boys..and my dad as catcher.

The decorations


We had such a great time! I'm so glad I was able to be there since I had missed Reece's past two birthday parties. I'm pretty sure I won't be missing any more....
-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for posting all those pictures! You got some good ones! So glad y'all got to come! See you soon!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete