Saturday, June 27, 2009

I PASSED!!

Just a quick update to let everyone know I PASSED the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam!! Now I will be able to focus on getting the move to Arkansas started. I have a lot of packing to do!

We are currently in Dothan, AL with Ryan's family. Today is his little sister's 20th birthday. We also just got news that his brother got a great job offer for his first "real" job since graduating from Auburn in May. We have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. We're so happy for you. enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma and GrandpaJune 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM

    Wish you were with us today for Sam's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) YAY! Congratulations!

    2) I'm glad there are other dorks out there who think driving to Forks was a good idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also very proud of you but also sad that you and Ryan will be moving so far away. We wish you nothing but happiness in your move and new job. We love you and don't forget that we feel you are Ryan's little angel. We will miss you. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete