Friday, June 5, 2009

Much better...

Ryan's arm is feeling much better. He refused the recommended I&D (incision and drainage) and opted for antibiotics only (even my begging didn't pay off this time). BUT he is getting much better despite his noncompliance.

This is his arm after just 2 days of antibiotics.



And here we are on day 4.



It looks so much better! He will be on antibiotics for 10 days, and at this rate it will probably be unnoticeable by then.
We are currently in Mountain Home, enjoying some time with my family. I'll do an update soon with some pictures of our time here.
-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he lives with a nurse but this nurse has to learn to take no persuasion from the patient when it is for his best interest.Thanks for taking care of him. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete