Tuesday, October 2, 2012

36 Weeks

(Yes, another fuzzy phone picture...Sorry)
 
This week, our baby girl is approximately 20-21 inches long and 6-6.5 pounds according to the books.  If she was born today, all of her systems would be fully developed, and she should do just fine in life outside of the comforts of my uterus.
 

Any cravings?  Not particularly...Cereal is still my favorite food group.

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  Just got a pair of maternity jeans over the weekend.  Even though I only have about a month left of being pregnant, I figure a good pair of maternity jeans will come in handy this winter while my body is still not back to its usual size.

Still running/walking/exercising?  Mostly walking...a little jogging here and there.

Current symptoms?  Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn, nesting (I just cleaned the entire house on a Tuesday night and still have enough energy to blog...this is just not like me lately).

Baby moving?  Yes, she is right now.  She had hiccups when the above picture was taken.

Stretch marks?  No, but at the rate my belly is growing these days, I'm afraid it's just a matter of time.

Any contractions or signs of labor?  Just Braxton Hicks.  In fact, I was having pretty strong ones when the above picture was taken which made my belly look extra pointy.  The above mentioned nesting could be a "sign," but actual labor could still be weeks away.

What is exciting right now?  The finished nursery (pictures and post to come soon).  The Maternity pics we had over the weekend are coming back looking amazing so far (sneak peak below).  Looking forward to hearing what the doctor has to say Thursday and hearing Rylie's heartbeat (it never gets old).

(Sneak Peak of maternity shoot.  This picture makes me smile.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment