Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cereal and Quiche

Confession:
I think I ate 3 bowls of this yummy cereal after work today.  If the capacity of my stomach wasn't greatly reduced by a 7-8lb child living in it's usual space, I probably would have eaten more.  

Unfortunately, it left me almost too full to eat my dinner.

I said, "almost."

I had planned to make this yummy little beauty:
 
A quiche?  Yes, we had 2 dozen farm-fresh eggs from some friends, so I made it my mission this week to use 'em up before they go bad.  Or at least put a dent in them...
 
This was my first-ever attempt at making a quiche and it turned out so delicious.  I used this recipe, but I used shredded mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar.

 
I only had room for one little piece which made me kinda sad, but the good news is I have plenty to pack for my lunch for the remainder of the week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment