Saturday, June 5, 2010

My First Fish of the Summer!.. and Ryan's Keeper!

Tonight we had a couple firsts on our little fishin' boat. Here's Ryan with his first keeper of the summer...16 inches!


Here's me with my first fish of the summer...a 12 incher! Not quite a keeper. Please ignore my fishing attire...nuff said.
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the nail-biting video of Ryan reeling in the keeper! You'll hear me say, "Get him in the boat!" about five-hundred times. I was afraid he would wiggle off the hook and we'd lose him for good....so once again, just ignore me.

For the record, we didn't catch any other keepers tonight, so against my burning desire for a fish-fry, Ryan let the keeper go to live another day. Better luck next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you all are having fun. That smile on Ryan's face tells it all. Love, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete